A healthy body is essential for a healthy mind. Thus yoga and sports and extracurricular activities go together with classroom education in our holistic approach in education for personality building.
- On 21st June Yoga Day was observed at AIAT.
- In February 2019 AIAT students participated in the 10 km Auroville Marathon.
- Daily 10-minute yoga and silent meditation in the morning is part of our educational program for all students.
- Every class has sports for 1 day per week for interested students.
- Once a year we conduct a sports day which is very special for the cricket enthusiastic; on this day they have the opportunity to play at Palmyra, the BCCI cricket ground in Pondicherry. Each team plays 10 overs. In 2019 the Hardware and Network team won the match.
- Other sport competitions conducted on sports day are Volleyball, Chess, Carom, 100 and 200-meter races.
- 1st and 2nd prize along with a certificate of participation is given to students at this annual function.