Configure Software Development & Machine Learning (CSE)
Can you imagine any gadget without a software? But the methods of programming are changing. Earlier students were learning C++ or Java, visual basic etc. Now at AIAT the programming language is Python, you will practice programming on mini projects. Artificial Intelligence(AI) is knocking on the door. More and more applications in the industry and commerce are using AI. AI in specific machine learning algorithms is being used for Voice assistants (SIRI, OK, Google ) that interpret voice tasks to image recognition, maps, and directions, spam detection, marketing, sentiment analysis, analytics, distribution, rideshares (OLA; Uber), cyber protection, self-driving cars etc.
AI is a growing market share, of USD 93.53 Billion in 2021. It constitutes 41% of India’s IT services in 2020. The annual compound growth is 40% year to year predicated till 2028. 23% of business have incorporated AI. Hence exposure to machine learning as the cutting-edge technology gives students a huge boost in employability as well as start-ups.
J. Kayalvazhi M.Tech
Duraisamy Pandurangan MCA
D. Ravishankar - Senior Instructor
Appasamy Associates Pvt.Ltd.
C3 STREAM Land Designs
The course aims to develop the integral personality of an individual as needed at the highest level of NSQF in stages. After completing the vocational course, the student would not only have acquired relevant appropriate, and adequate technical knowledge to work in high-end jobs like software development and machine learning, but also have competencies not just to take up gainful employment, but to create a healthy environment in the workplace and some will even be able to start their enterprise.
- The relevant concepts and principles in essential science and Mathematics. So that he/she can understand the different vocational subjects.
- The concepts and principles of different programming languages
- The concepts of object-oriented programming language, graphical user interface, operating system, machine learning, and data processing visualization
- Understanding of the software development life cycle process
Adequate Professional Skills and Competencies in
- Apply the knowledge of programming, mathematics, machine learning for complex problem-solving.
- Design the solution for complex engineering problems and design the system components or processes that meet the specific needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety and cultural societal, and environmental considerations in alignment with personal and organizational values.
- Create, select, and apply appropriate modern IT tools including prediction.
- Apply ethical principles and commit responsibility to the engineering practice.
A Healthy and Professional Attitude so that He/ She has
- An analytical approach while working on a job.
- An open mind learning new IT tools/ programming language
- Respect for working with his/her own hands.
- Respect for honesty, punctuality, and truthfulness
NSQF compliant skills in Qualification developed by sector skill council in Capital Goods Sector.
Admission going on
Our high quality skill education has enabled hundreds of youth a better livelihood and the opportunity to live in dignity. Only limited seats available, apply to us. Eligibility: +12 pass | Course Duration: 3 Years | Degree: Bachelor of Vocational Training (B.Voc)